POSITION: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant utilizes internal processes to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our different company departments, assisting in daily office needs, coordinating CEO’s schedule, and managing company’s general administrative activities.
ORGANIZATIONAL STATUS: Part Time
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: The Administrative Assistant works closely with the Daily Care Solutions Office Staff - Company internal relationships include team members in the credentialing department, scheduling department, travel coordinator, invoicing/accounting department, and management. Additional working relationships include, but are not limited to, independently contracted physicians and multi-departmental hospital staff at various contracted hospitals.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Maintain current filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports for clients.
• Book travel arrangementsProvide general support to visitors.
• Manage main door access for visitors and vendors.
• Other general office duties as assigned.
• Maintain CEO’s schedules and calendar
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Some College preferred.
• At least 1 year of clerical experience in the medical field with knowledge in medical terminology desired
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Word, and Excel
• Self-motivated, determined, and willing to learn and adapt to new processes/ changes.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet specific deadlines.
• Ability to sit in upright position for extended hours in an office setting, with some walking and standing
• Ability to work extended hours on monitors with more than one screens
• Ability to reach and lift office supplies from 5 to 10 pounds
Work Environment: Office-setting. Cubicle space.
The above statement reflects the general details necessary to describe the principal functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
Copyright © Daily Care Solutions